Dermal fillers are a gel compromising of hyaluronic acid, which is a naturally occurring compound already found in our tissues. Dermal fillers can be used to treat moderate to severe facial wrinkles, volume loss and skin folds.
Areas that dermal fillers are effective on:
- Lips – To restore lost volume, enhance volume and add definition.
- Nasolabial lines (smile lines) – To restore volume and reduce the crease from the nose to mouth.
- Cheeks – To restore lost volume, creates a contoured cheek bone.
- Nose – To smooth out any nasal bridge defects, creating a straighter nose.
- Tear Trough – To fill hollows underneath the eyes.